I’ve been involved with tennis for many years – plain and simple it’s one of the loves of my life. And because I love winning, trophies, and beating my buddies, I’ve studied and read everything on this great game.
I even once ordered old tennis books by Pancho Gonzalez, Don Budge, and Jack Kramer just to see if I could discover even one winning tennis tip, tactic, or strategy that would help me learn how to improve at tennis and win even more.
Before I started studying tennis like my life depended on it, I would get so frustrated when I would lose to someone I felt I should beat.
Somehow certain opponents would always beat me. And I knew it was because they were outsmarting me with better tennis tactics and strategies.
So, instead of being able to confidently stride around the local tennis club and take pride in my victories, I did the right thing and told everybody that my opponent had just played too well for me. But I knew I could do so much better.
So, being a very competitive type, I decided to learn everything there was to know about winning tennis.
Now, I didn’t play tennis as a kid so I didn’t have years and years of grooving perfect tennis strokes. I realized that the only path for me the path to tennis enlightenment so to speak if I was going to learn how to play better tennis and improve in my tennis game, was that I was going to have become the smartest, most tactical tennis player around. I needed the knowledge of a world class tennis coach.
So, I attacked the problem using the same techniques that I used to become an emergency physician (in real life I’m a doctor by the way).
You should read every tennis book you could get your hands on, watched professional tennis on TV and in person, took lessons, went to tennis camps, read every tennis tip written by the top tennis coaches, and tried every possible bit of tennis information, tennis strategy and tactic to improve your game, etc.
And then I would go on the court and play matches which, of course, is the ultimate test. And even though my strokes were getting better, I was still losing. After all, almost all conventional tennis instruction and information is based on technique and strokes.
I had to understand why I was still losing
So, I kept on studying and thinking and trying new things. And, after years and years, I started to see the light. I gradually began to understand what I call the secret game of tennis.
I started to apply my new tennis strategies. I began to win matches against people I never thought I would beat in my lifetime. What an unbelievable feeling!
Over the years I’ve become known as the guy who beats you on the court and then, if you’re interested, gives you a helpful winning tennis tip as to what patterns I used to win.
Don’t worry, I do this in a nice way. Even people who have been playing tennis all their lives are constantly thanking me because they know I’ve just given them a super valuable insight.
I hate to admit it but some people now call me THE TENNIS DOCTOR. But that’s OK because I really like helping people improve their tennis.
It breaks my heart that too many players think that the only key in figuring out how to improve their tennis game is to keep working on their strokes and learning how to hit the ball harder and harder.
I see these players year after year at the club and they never improve. They might spend fortunes in lessons with tennis coaches and new equipment and yet THEY IGNORE THE TACTICAL SIDE OF THE GAME. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN POSSIBLY MAKE.
Do you think it’s any coincidence that Andy Roddick won his only US OPEN a few years ago just months after hiring the famous tennis coach Brad Gilbert? And what do you think Gilbert helped him with? I can guarantee that it wasn’t how to hit the serve harder.
Andy Roddick Normally Picks BABOLAT Tennis Racquets.
Gilbert helped Roddick to understand what patterns were to his advantage and what patterns were to his opponent’s advantage. Once you understand how to analyze tennis patterns, then it becomes a matter of maximizing the winning patterns and minimizing the losing ones.
THE KEY TO WINNING TENNIS IS UNDERSTANDING STRATEGIC PATTERNS. MAXIMIZE THE WINNING ONES AND MINIMIZE THE LOSING ONES
Want another example of how a player’s career can zoom forward when he begins to understand INSIDE TENNIS STRATEGIES? The famous Andre Agassi was once known as an underachiever if you can believe it. He used to play with HEAD Tennis Racquets.
Even though he hit the ball better than anybody on the tour, he had very few major wins. Then he learned when and how to use his power and when to just be content with moving his opponent out of position. All of a sudden, he began to win a whole host of major championships.
Too many tennis players are just content to hit the ball without any purpose. But to improve in tennis you have to begin to learn that every shot has a purpose. There is a game within a game that is going on in every point. The strategic tennis player sees things others don’t. The game becomes easier and you’ll start beating people that you never thought you could beat.
There’s a tennis revolution going on.
You see, if you can figure out the best place to hit the ball, it doesn’t really matter how good you look getting it there.
Many books have in-depth explanations of the theory of strategic patterns, the theory of sequential planning, the differences between pro tennis and club tennis, and very specific tennis tactics and tips you can use immediately to start winning matches.
Imagine having a chance to win even on those days when your strokes are off by outsmarting your opponent. It’s like having a world class tennis coach whispering in your ear as you play matches.
I want you to start to see tennis in a whole new light. I want you to improve your tennis game and win more matches but just as importantly I want you to enjoy the game even more. Once you begin to understand INSIDE TENNIS STRATEGIES your enjoyment of tennis should zoom.
There’s so much great material on internet that you should read in your beginning stage of learning tennis, this will really help you to touch advance level.
That’s what I want to do for you. I want to really show you how to improve your tennis and catapult your game from whatever level it’s at to the next level.
In ebooks you’ll learn powerful secret tennis strategies to outfox your opponent.
You’ll learn these winning tennis tips and tactics
- Why it’s vital that you have at least 3 game plans when you walk on the tennis court and how to create these plans. If you don’t have a plan A, B, and C when you walk on the court then you’re basically flying blind.
- How to understand strategic tennis matchups. This might be the most powerful tennis concept you’ll ever hear about.
- Why watching professional tennis might be the worst thing for your game unless you know exactly what to look for and what to ignore. The pros play a different game from the average player. Trying to copy them may make you worse not better.
- Why you rarely see tennis pros chip and charge on the second serve anymore and how this can be a devastating strategy at the club level. This is one of my favorite strategies. Learn how to completely intimidate your opponents on their serve.
- How to decide what serve to hit by analyzing your opponent’s position. Most people don’t understand the hidden game going on between server and returner. Once you learn the secrets, you’ll know what serves to hit and when to hit them.
- Why smart players realize the serve is just the first shot in a 2 shot sequence. You’ll learn some devastating patterns that the top pros use to almost guarantee that you win the point if you execute well.
- How to hit many different serves with minimal change in technique. You’ll learn how to hit different serves, and even better, you’ll learn how to detect if your opponent is reacting to what you are doing.
- Why watching top baseball pitchers may improve your service game. There’s a reason the top pitchers have 3 or 4 pitches. I’ll explain why they do it and how this applies to your serve.
- Why if you make this common tactical error on your serve you should be shot. Seriously, this one mistake can spell the difference between easy victory and crushing defeat.
- The all time classic serve and volley pattern. Master this and watch your trophy case fill up.
- How to use this one tennis tactic to almost guarantee that your return of serve will improve. If you ignore this strategy, you’re playing into your opponent’s hand.
- Learn this secret technique and become a feared returner. Most players get ready to return serve and then wait. I’ll teach you a devastating technique to use after the server has tossed the ball in the air, but before the serve is hit.
- How to use this forgotten shot from the days of the old school masters to attack your opponent. I’ll teach what you can learn from studying the techniques of some of the all time greats tennis pros like Tilden, Budge, Gonzalez, and Kramer.
- How to quickly figure out the perfect spot to stand to return against any opponent. I’ll teach you why standing in the same place against every opponent is a very foolish move.
- Learn the 4 main options for passing shots and how to decide which one to use. Panic usually takes over for most people when they see an opponent rush the net. Having a plan beforehand will allow you to relax and just execute.
- Why top players think of the passing shot as a multiple shot sequence. I’ll teach you what the real goal on the passing shot is. You’ll win a lot more points this way.
- Why breaking the ‘rule’ when approaching the net can win you a lot of matches. There’s a time and place when you should break this ‘rule’. I’ll teach you how to decide when to do it.
- Why hitting softer may be better than hitting harder when attacking the net. I know it’s a bit counterintuitive in today’s tennis world, but I’ll show this killer strategy that allows you to get into optimal volley position.
- Learn a special strategy to use against the really quick opponents. After reading this you won’t be hitting the same shots against both quick and slow opponents.
- Why hitting the ball hard and low over the net may look impressive but may actually be a gift to your opponent, unless you know exactly when to use it. Too many people think that the low, hard ball is a great shot while the truth is that it might be the easiest shot for your opponent to return.
- Why running around your backhand might be your ticket to victory-if you know when to do it. I’ll teach you the hidden game that greats like Andre Agassi and Jim Courier used to reach number 1 in the tennis world.
- Learn this killer technique to know when your opponents are going to hit a weak shot -even before they begin to swing at the ball. I’ll teach you how to seize on these weak shots to easily win a ton more points.
- Why the goal of strategic tennis is to get into optimal court position and move your opponent into a bad position. Discover the powerful secret that sent Andre Agassi to number 1 in the world.
- Learn when to break another ‘rule’ and hit short rather than deep. Once you integrate this, you’ll become a master at moving people around all over the tennis court.
- How to experiment with motivational phrases and why you may need one for serving and a different one for returning serve. This secret will teach you how to get into the optimal psychological zone when the pressure is on.
- How to improve dramatically by learning how to practice properly. Don’t waste your time on the practice court. Practice the right things and watch your game evolve.
ALL THESE TENNIS SECRETS, WINNING TENNIS TIPS, AND MORE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND HELP YOU WIN MORE MATCHES
Now, a lesson or tennis info from a tennis pro or tennis coach can cost you anywhere from $40-$60 depending on where you live. And, if the lesson isn’t any good you don’t get your money back. Tennis camps can cost up to a thousand dollars. But I so strongly believe that you’ll improve by incorporating these killer strategies into your game.
When I think about how many hours and hours of lessons you would need to learn all these hidden tennis secrets and killer strategies, the cost would be in the thousands of dollars. But I want to help as many players as possible. Because the more people enjoy tennis, the more people will play. And this will allow our great game to grow and become even more popular.
give your own personal test run on the tennis court after reading every single tip. Take a full 60 days and use it as your own. Your game will dramatically be improving day by day.
Its a Real Call from Tennis Book Reader